Sunday, August 8, 2010

spicy final friday

Friday night, we were, as I mentioned a couple posts earlier, without any definite plans.

So we went back to the Argentine restaurant and got empanadas and then walked around Place St. George.

The food was so good! Oh la la, once again, I will lament leaving this country for that fact alone. Beef empanadas with peppers and green olives (who knew I liked those? I do when they're in an amazing empanada apparently) and then dulce de leche empanadas for dessert. Noemi informed me that you can get empanada dough at any Latino market back home and that Walmart sells a good brand of dulce de leche. 

You know what this means, right? 
Tapas night when I get back!!!

Here are some photos:
(the restaurant is so awesome. It's teeny and chock full of crazy, South American decor.)








3 comments:

  1. What a yummy summer! We had some dulce de leche ice cream the other day that was to die for! Can't wait for concert and food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely and utterly okay with the idea of tapas night when you get back :)

    As long as it's at our lovely manor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also totally ok with with you making us tapas :)

    ReplyDelete